Saturday, February 13, 2016

Prayer for Breaking Vows

Prayer for Breaking Vows

1. Ask God to bring to your awareness any vows that may limit your healing. 2. Vows are a sin. The person should confess them as sin and ask for forgiveness. 3. Have the person renounce the vow(s) in Jesus’ name; take back any ground and return it to God. Use the following prayer guide: Lord, I confess this vow of __________ as a sin and ask forgiveness for it. In the name of Jesus I take back any lost ground and give it to the Lord. I break this inner vow of ______________, and release myself from it as an act of obedience. Please have your way and will with me, Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. Prayer by the Intercessor In the name of Jesus, I release you from this vow and restore you to the original delight of your soul. I release you to open your heart and be free in your associations with others. Thank you, Jesus, for restoring ___________ to that which you have created. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

http://www.propheticvoice.co.uk/download/pdf-books/Dr-Arlin-Epperson-Healing-of-the-spirit.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment