Saturday, March 7, 2015

Renunciation to Catholic Church

In the name of Jesus I renounce any dedication to the Catholic church, it’s gods, it saints, or any  idols. I break every death and destruction curse off my life and family line.  I break anathema  and every curse associated with it off me and my family line forever.

I ask forgiveness for and renounce all the idolatry, witchcraft control, praying the dead, dead  rituals, worshipping the Pope, catholic communion, catholic water baptism, the rosary, praying  to saints, worshipping and praying to Mary, worshipping the eucharist, lighting candles, all the  paganism, all the idolatry, all practices of the Catholic church, and any ties the Catholic church have that do not please the Lord.  I ask you Lord to cleanse out of me and my family line all iniquity that has come from idolatry of any kind by the blood of Jesus.

I break every curse and work of satan that has come on my life or bloodline because of the  Catholic Church.  I destroy it now in Jesus’ name.  I command Jezebel, Ahab, religious spirits, and every satanic spirit to go from me and my family forever. I demand you will repair any  damage you have caused my life or family line, thus making restitution.  I command you will restore sevenfold what you have stolen from me and my family line.  You will not go harass or harm anyone else, but you will go directly into the Abyss after you have done what I commanded.  You take all you have sown and go now from me and my family line in Jesus’ name, and do all that I have commanded you as quickly as it is possible for it to be done.  I command all this now in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment